So you’re looking to sell your website hosting business, and you want to make sure your clients are taken care of. You want the transition to be quick and painless, and you want to make sure you trust who you’re selling to.
I’ve got good news: you found us!
We’re interested in speaking to small business owners that provide website hosting for other small businesses.
The ideal business we’d be interested in buying:
- Small website hosting businesses, likely with mostly local clients (local to you!)
- Mostly works with WordPress websites, though we can accommodate most Linux-based sites
- Clients are used to quality customer service
- Clients are mostly small businesses and organizations
If those things describe you, we’d love to chat!
Once we’ve migrated your clients over to our systems, we can help them in a number of ways to make sure they never have problems with their website.
Specifically, we provide:
- Fully-managed hosting and support (much like you, we deal with any and all hosting-related issues at no extra cost)
- Lightning-fast WordPress hosting
- Rapid support for small businesses
- Other website services, including website design and development, WordPress updates, maintenance, and more
So you might be wondering, “but why would I work with you and not somebody else?”
That’s a great question! Here are some of the top reasons:
- We’ve done this before! We’ve purchased a hosting company before and developed process to ensure things go smoothly.
- We’re deeply interested in helping you out and ensuring your clients are completely taken care of.
- We want long-term clients, and we know that providing phenomenal service and support throughout the process is key to retention.
- We’re a small business ourselves, and provide careful, personalized attention to each client. We know our clients by name!
I get it: it’s scary to sell your business! You don’t know what’s involved and you’re worried that your clients won’t be taken care of like you took care of them.
Let’s talk more, and I can guide you through the whole process and explain how we can make this easy.
Feel free to reach out to me directly at my cell: 952-457-4746. My name is Brian, and I happen to be the owner of PageCrafter!
If I don’t answer, I’m probably in a meeting so please leave a voicemail and I’ll get right back to you.
Can’t wait to chat.